Looking for cleaner and someone to help with cooking

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Chilichick

Post by Chilichick » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello,

We're a family of three (2 parents, 1 two year old) and a small dog living in Helsinki in an 80 m2 apartment. We're looking for someone to come over during the day to clean and cook twice a week (preferable Monday and Thursday).

Are there any registered sole traders out there who are good cleaners, responsible, detail oriented, and good cooks? We eat all different types of cuisines (we try to be as healthy as we can) and don't have any allergies.

References requested.

Thank you!

Best,
Alexandra

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

luxhari714

Re: Looking for cleaner and someone to help with cooking

Post by luxhari714 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi Aleandra,

I am looking for a cleaner job in Helsinki region and i love cooking spicy Asian food. I am also free for the baby sitting job if you need anytime.
We can talk more through email ([email protected]) and phone (0417540115).

Regards
Laxmi Karki

sisu2812

Re: Looking for cleaner and someone to help with cooking

Post by sisu2812 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Dear Alexandra,

I have worked as a housekeeper for 2 years and as a babysitter for 3 months. I could provide you the recommendation letter from a Finnish family I worked for. Could you leave your email here?
I love cooking as well, I used to sell Asian foods 2 times on Restaurants Day last May and November in Martha kitchen and we gained a lot of support and positive feedback.
I could cook Chinese and Vietnamese foods well and have knowledge of other cuisines
Please give me a chance to talk to you. I can work immediately
Feel free to contact me via mobile: 0417034431 or email: [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Regards,
Sisu