Mechanical engineering bachelor thesis

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
austra92

Post by austra92 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:44 am

Moi !!

My name is Daniel Sanchez, 22 year old, and this is my last year of university with all of my subjects passed only needing to do my final end of degree project of mechanical engineering.

I am looking for work experience or the chance to do my bachelor thesis inside a company related with the design and manufacture of industrial elements or equipment.

My coursework is specialized in machine designing and with many different subjects inside the mechanical industry: mechanical design, motors, thermal engineering, transport engineering, flexible manufacturing systems, manufacturing technologies, metrology and quality,etc.

My English and Spanish are both native as I was born in Australia and lived there until I moved to Spain when I was 14 years old. I completed half of my studies in Sydney and after finished high school and university in Madrid.

I am currently living in the town of Järvenpää, Finland. Please contact me if you have any information that can help me find this possibility.

Email: [email protected]

Kiitos !!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic