A polish lady looking for a nanny Job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
klemy

Post by klemy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 pm

My name is Klementyna, a polish citizen living in Helsinki. I do love children and would like to work with them. I have experiences with children as i have worked as a teacher back in Poland for years. I am precise, conscientious and observant. Moreover, I am passionate about teaching and taking care of children . Being a teacher makes me understand kids better. I play and get along with kids. Consider me their mother when you are at work and let your mind be at a perfect rest. I speak, english, polish and few words in finnish.

I am unemployed at the moment and would be available for any services assigned to me.

I am an EU citizen, which means that I don't need any paper work or such complications.

Contact me via email. [email protected]

Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Kayttaja1

Re: A polish lady looking for a nanny Job

Post by Kayttaja1 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 am

klemy wrote:
I am an EU citizen, which means that I don't need any paper work or such complications.
I hope you brought your legalised criminal record with you. Unless of course if you are planning on working less than 3 months or illegally.

http://www.finlex.fi/en/laki/kaannokset ... 020504.pdf