German lessons

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
foca

German lessons

Post by foca » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:17 am

Needed a native German teacher to teach a 15 year old a couple times a week . City center or tikkurilla area

What do you want from me?????

German lessons

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

pikkumaja

Re: German lessons

Post by pikkumaja » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Hei,
I am native German. I have not studied German as a second language, but I have given Finnish lessons to other students. Furthermore, I have participated in a tandem project Finnish-German, so I have some experience explaining things about the German language.
What kind of lessons are needed? Would it be really basic or is it additional to a German course?
I enjoy teaching, so please contact me if you have not found anybody yet.
Best regards
Maja

lisamaria

Post by lisamaria » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Hi Foca,

same here :) My name is Lisa and I am a 24-year old student at University of Helsinki. I am a native speaker of German and have experience in working with kids and teenagers (I have graduated with a master in psychology and worked in Austria and Germany for 3 years). If you are interested, you can drop me a message to [email protected] to exchange further information. :)

Best wishes,
Lisa

sweeet

Post by sweeet » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi :)

Sarah, native German, musician/songwriter with a degree in creative writing, graduated with 1 in German grammar & writing.
Since summer 2008 I've lived in Helsinki & have studied the Finnish language for two years.
I have worked with children/teens in different occasions - caretaker for therapy with horses for children,
tour-guide for adults and children at the Bavaria Film Studios in Munich, specified in Kids-birthdays :)
https://www.facebook.com/CaeciliaMusic

All the best,
Sarah
Please contact me if interested: [email protected]