OFFER: house cleaning, German lessons, guitar lessons

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
lisamaria

Post by lisamaria » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi everyone,

my name is Lisa and I am 24-year old student at University of Helsinki. I am originally coming from Austria, so my native language is German, but I am fluent in English as well. I am looking for a part-time job here in Helsinki and thought I'd start with something not requiring extensive Finnish language skills as I am just about to learn the language :)

So, what I can offer you for 15 Euros / hour is

a) help with the house cleaning, gardening, etc. (cleaning tools must be provided as I do not own a car to bring a vacuum cleaner, detergent and such)
b) German lessons
c) baby-sitting in German or English (I have graduated with a Master Degree from Psychology, and have worked with kids and teenagers before in Germany and Austria)
d) guitar lessons for beginners in German or English (I have played the classical guitar for 4 years, now I am just playing for fun)

My availabilities are preferably on the weekends, but depending on where you live, we can also arrange appointments during the week.
If you are interested in any of the services, please just drop me an email to [email protected] . I am of course happy to answer any questions concerning my education, background, etc. :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic