au pair/nanny/care giver looking for a job in Helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
iammai

Post by iammai » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Dear Host Family,

I am Mylalyn , 28 years old,a Registered Nurse in the Philippines. I am a fun loving,sweet,flexible and hard working person. I've been an au pair in a nice neighbourhood in Amsterdam Netherlands for a year. I took care of two boys Daan(1 year old) and theun (2 years old). They were sweet and energetic kids. And i was also lucky to have had a nice and sweet host parents.I studied Dutch course as a part of my cultural exchange in Holland. Then i decided to continue as an Au pair in Denmark. They have 1 son, he's a sweet and nice 7 year old kid. My Host parents were also nice,sweet and fun to be with.

I'm currently staying here in Oslo Norway with a nice Family. I'm taking care of 2 girls, ages 5 and 7. They are so sweet, funny at the same time.I really enjoyed being with them. So as a preparation before my contract expires and continue my journey, learn other countries culture and meet new people and make new friends,i am looking for a Host family in Canada,Sweden,Spain or Finland and i can start in June 2015.

I can provide references if needed, even with my previous Host Family as i have still contact with them.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Mylalyn

Kind Regards
Mylalyn

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic