Grocery Delivery Start Up Needs a Co-Founder!

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
xpydaman

Post by xpydaman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:16 am

Hello Everyone,

I am about to start up a grocery delivery service in the area of Helsinki region, Espoo and Vantaa. I have worked hard so much to put up a very good and working business plan down. I have consulted and discuss with business developers in my municipal and we both have looked in to the business plan and they have okayed it.

The business plan is already ready, also, i have discussed with the TE office for possibility of a start up grants and they have agreed to approve a 6 months start up grants for the business based on my smart business analysis and plan.

Now, i need a co-founder who is an entrepreneur at heart and ready to work with me on an equity basis. The reason why i need a co-founder and not doing it all alone is that, i need someone who can drive and has a car as the core business is delivery. As for me, i can not drive and consequently do not have a driver license.

The requirements for the co-founder are below:

1) Must be entrepreneur by heart and be willing to work so hard to see the business succeed.
2) Must have a drivers license and a car
3) Must be on "A" residence permit status in Finland (This is to have the ability to receive the 6 months start up grants as a co-founder with me at the TE office)
4)Would understand that we will work and agree on a sharing equity formula for the business
5) Ability to drop all current jobs and focus on this to see it succeed.

I am a vivid digital marketer and a strategists who is also an entrepreneur at heart. I have a very clear outline of how the business will succeed, I just need the right person to work with to see that the business becomes a success.

There is lot of opportunities you can get with this, first and foremost, it helps boost your CV as you will have the advantage of co-founding a new start up logistic company. This is a good one for anyone wanting to be an entrepreneur and don't know how to first start.

If you think this sounds like something you are willing to take part, kindly send me a PM or give me a call at 0440131145. I will personally invite your for an interview and when i see that you are the right guy, then we start from there.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ritchie1025

Re: Grocery Delivery Start Up Needs a Co-Founder!

Post by ritchie1025 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi im interested. I have a drivers licence here in Finland and A type residence permit. Im willing to do it full time. But i dont have car yet. Im planning to be entrepreneur too. Email me at [email protected]