AM LOOKING FOR A NANNY,HOUSEKEEPER OR PERSONAL ASSISTANT JOB

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
onkko

Re: AM LOOKING FOR A NANNY , HOUSEKEEPER OR A PERSONAL ASSIS

Post by onkko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:50 am

So why do you look at nanny when it seems you want work as one?
Also bold/huge font/caps lock tells that you are immature who has no idea how to work in civilized world, just yell like your advertisement and i wouldnt let you close of my childs. Your advert may work with nigerian princes but...

Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

Re: AM LOOKING FOR A NANNY , HOUSEKEEPER OR A PERSONAL ASSIS

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

oloriTee

Re: AM LOOKING FOR A NANNY,HOUSEKEEPER OR PERSONAL ASSISTANT

Post by oloriTee » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Am an easy-going lady with a good sense of humor, well organized and composed, am an outgoing and outspoken person and I value people happiness by making them feel lively and comfortable around me.

I am well experienced in this field of Personal Assistant, housekeeping, and nanny. My previous work was housekeeper and nanny for a Finnish and Nigerian family with one son, my task was to babysit the child while the parent has gone to work, I prepare his meal both breakfast and lunch, give him is medication because he was an asthmatic boy,I take him out to the playground for one hour and thirty minutes and read a storybook with him in bed so he can sleep (NAP) for the day , and while he's sleeping ,I tidy up the house by arranging back his toy to the boxes where they belong and do the laundry if there is any that need to be done and I iron the clothes and arrange them to the closet in accord, I tidy the house every Wednesday and Saturday ( twice a week )washing the bathroom and toilet, mop the floor, clean the windows, dusting the furnitures and cleaning the kitchen cabinet and the Gas.

And presently am doing a work-practices in Finnish-American Kindergarten located at töölö until April 30th 2015 which I can stop as soon as I get a job opportunity