Daily business accounting

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
tfwings

Post by tfwings » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 pm

How do you keep up with the business data, income and costs etc daily? do you use some software or have another way to memo? what would recommend?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Daily business accounting

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:31 pm

tfwings wrote:How do you keep up with the business data, income and costs etc daily? do you use some software or have another way to memo? what would recommend?
Given the other threads you started, I would recommend an accountant with an online service. Unless you qualify for single entry bookkeeping, it's unlikely you will get it right without accounting software.

Rosamunda

Post by Rosamunda » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:13 am

I use MS Excel to do my own bookkeeping but I do not have many transactions to process each month. I use Isolta's arkhimedes for raising invoices. https://www.isolta.fi/ (it has user interfaces in English, Swedish, Estonian and German as well as Finnish).

For Finnish accounting software with an English-language interface the only one I know is Visma's Econet Pro. http://www.visma.fi/ohjelmistoratkaisut ... /Esittely/
But, in my opinion, you would need to have the expertise to produce your own accounts manually before you could use a programme like that to do your own bookkeeping.

I would strongly suggest you look for an English-speaking bookkeeper to do your accounts for you. You might find some referrals on here, try using the search engine.

burak25

Post by burak25 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:23 pm

I use Wave Apps. It is little slow but totally free and you can make invoices, keep track of your spending and income etc. Unfortunately it doesn't support Finnish Banks so automatic bank updates don't work but I do it manually.