Pohjola insurance company

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
kiwijim

Post by kiwijim » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi,

Has anyone had issues/problems with dealing with Pohjola Insurance Company before?

Image Image

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

mumboman

Re: Pohjola insurance company

Post by mumboman » Thu May 26, 2016 10:56 am

Yes, they are very, very slow in payment. I would never recommend them, after an accident and finally receiving compensation from them we changed insurance companies, we pay more but the one small claim we made was paid within 3 days from the new company. The larger claim with Pohjola took over 6 months to resolve, and we paid a great amount of money in out of pocket expenses from medical bills to repairs before we received any payment. The private medical practice where my work health care was would not even bill directly to Pohjola.

vitaliysh

Re: Pohjola insurance company

Post by vitaliysh » Thu May 26, 2016 6:46 pm

I have quite an opposite experience. Someone broke into our varasto -> all snowboard equipment were gone (both mine and my wife's). I spoke with Pohjola and told them that I want replacement of the stolen items instead of cash, because we bought everything on sales and it would be impossible to get similar stuff with cash at that moment. Well, they told me to write prices without discounts, and paid everything in full within 2 weeks.