Foreign student looking for a part-time in Espoo or Helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
heyheymymy

Post by heyheymymy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi,I am in need of finding a part-time job in the great Helsinki area. I am a responsible ,hard-working person. Does anyone in our forum can offer me any ? You can PM me,and we'll decisuss further. Thank you very much.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

TeppoKroatialainen

Re: Foreign student looking for a part-time in Espoo or Hels

Post by TeppoKroatialainen » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:25 am

Did you find anything?

So Im in a similar situation, Im coming to Helsinki for internship, and will work during work days, and my grant probably won't be enough to cover all my expenses, so I'm looking for something to work on weekends.

Something like this.

So basically, i can speak English, I don't know how to speak Finnish (will try to learn) , i have healthy two arms and probably a smart head (i have a master degree in marine biology :D )

I could do whatever it takes with my arms, and learn what ever is required.

So what do you think where and what kind of stuff could i find, and how much money could i earn if I work only weekends.

So manual jobs, Mc Donalds, anything?

TeppoKroatialainen

Post by TeppoKroatialainen » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:44 pm

OK, im not looking for any charity or ''storming the country to steal your jobs'' or some crazy stuff.

Just asking, there are lot of stuff that can be worked as freelancing or some small part time job, so if you need to get some stuff done, just send me an email!

:)

cors187

Post by cors187 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:15 pm

TeppoKroatialainen wrote: or ''storming the country to steal your jobs'' or some crazy stuff.

J!

:)
I really believe if you can make your employer money then your the No1 candidate.If your prospective employer cant see that, then i wonder how your going to make them money
Because everyone thats been here for more than 3 years sure as hell cant make any money.
Its called progressive Findalism and its the base of poor performance.
It creeps up on you year after year until your finnish!