Looking for Graphic designer job!

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Nikfin

Post by Nikfin » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:40 am

Hello, my name is Nikos Kouloumpris, I'm a Finnish expatriate with more than ten years of solid work experience in Greece, in the area of Graphic and Web design.
I'm looking for a job in graphic-web design area in Finland because i decide to move in Finland from this winter.

My competencies include printed projects such as Logo, brochure and advertisement designs, Web shop Design solutions, Social Media and merchandize design, as well as various marketing and creative solutions. In addition, I am a highly experienced user of Adobe CS applications (such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, in Design), Corel Draw X5, Sony Vega 10, for PC & Macintosh environments.

I provided Freelance Graphic and Web Designer, for a selected portfolio of clients, which includes companies such as Panathinaikos Basketbal Club, Kolossos Basketbal Club, Coca Cola 3E Hellas, as well as Helsingin I.F.K, SAIPA, Tampere Ilves and many others. You can see my projects portfolio at: www.cloudarts.net & www.taidepilvi.net.

Finally, I have fulfilled Finnish army service in 2006, stationed at Kaartin Jääkärirykmentti in Helsinki.

If anyone knows anything about it or need a graphic designer, please send me a message, I will really appreciate it!

Regards,
Nikos Kouloumpris

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Looking for Graphic designer job!

Post by rinso » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:04 am

I agree. Applicants with foreign sounding names often don't make it to the short list if there are enough Finnish candidates.

Nikfin

Post by Nikfin » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 am

Hey, thanks for your replies & infos both!

Maybe i have to see about the names... Question: Is it possible to change my surname for instance, when in the sotilaspassi is my foreign surname already? Then I will be 2 different persons right? :)

Regards,
Nikos

Nikfin

Post by Nikfin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Hey!

Sorry for the delay to write back, i was out from the computer the days before!

Thank you very much for the informations.. next week i will come to Finland and i will check all these that you tell me above!

But if you know somebody who is looking for a graphic designer, please let me know, so i can send CV and portfolio!!

Best regards,
Niko

Piet

Post by Piet » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Nikfin wrote:Hey!

Sorry for the delay to write back, i was out from the computer the days before!

Thank you very much for the informations.. next week i will come to Finland and i will check all these that you tell me above!

But if you know somebody who is looking for a graphic designer, please let me know, so i can send CV and portfolio!!

Best regards,
Niko
If you find a name that is already taken in Finland (so you are not allowed to change it to that like for example Halonen :lol: ) you might (if you have 2 nationalities) be able to change it in Greece before you return.

Just thinking outside the box here 8)
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Nikfin

Post by Nikfin » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Hey Piet!

In Greece its veeerrryy veerryyyyy difficult to change your name or surname... It might take 2-4 years and you must have a very important reason (according to them) so courthouse to approve your applicant!

I think its easier to add a second name... ;)

Regards,
Niko