What to invest in Finland at the moment?

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
investinfinland

Post by investinfinland » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Hello,

My name is Ny. I am writing to ask for your advice what could be the best possibilities to invest money in at Finland at the moment? If the leisure money to invest is about 20,000 euros?

I am not the type who would like to take risk, all or nothing. I read and consider the opportunity carefully but if the risk is quite thrilling I also consider it :)

Any advice or experience from you I would be very appreciate.

Thanks a lot.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: What to invest in Finland at the moment?

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:54 am

My advice is to not ask investment advice on these kinds of forums. Do your homework so that you understand fully what you're investing in.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:18 am

I second FinnGuyHelsinki's advice. It's highly unlikely that you'll find good advice here.

My recommendation is talk to someone at Evli about the options they have for you. They're experts with good track record. I'm sure they'll give the advice you need. https://www.evli.com/en/institutions.html
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

investinfinland

Post by investinfinland » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Thanks to your advice :D

cors187

Post by cors187 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:07 am

I dont think the OP is looking for a business plan.

What you will begin to realize is that Finland business is developed(through lawful binding agreements and legislation) with intention that you cant run your business without the host of side dish vampire companies taking little slices of your profits. Some areas are worse than others but basically just take 15% of your projected company profits and bury it in a vault of !"#¤%. That will allow for a corrected profit projection.

Im here to tell you that finland statistics are false , they do not incorporate the full spectrum of costs,taxes,side costs and other sucking techniques in various fields.

If you see anyone who says that Finnish business is a lie or they "lie to themselves on a daily", you can trust that commentator.