Job salary range advise - Business Risk Manager - IT

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
tmk

Post by tmk » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this forum and I want to check with you what salary range can be expected on Helsinki, Finland area on this job position:

http://www.nordea.com/en/career/vacant- ... diaId=4170

Thank You for your help here,

Sergiej

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Job salary range advise - Business Risk Manager - IT

Post by Beep_Boop » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:47 pm

What a coincidence! I was talking to friend of mine about this exact position at Nordea just last Thursday. He's applying as well.

Since this is not very far from my field of work, I think I might be able to give you a couple of ballpark figures.
I'd say something around 5k would be an absolute minimum for such a role. If I were interested in that position, I wouldn't really go for lower than 6k, and I'd negotiate for higher.

Of course, keep in mind, this all depends on your background, experience, your perceived value, etc.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

tmk

Post by tmk » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Thank you for your input.

So you mean 5000 Euro per month (without tax - netto) ?

Thank You,
Sergiej

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Yes, that's per month. No, that's brutto. Nobody really talks about netto salary.

Also, 5k netto would be close to 10k brutto. Somehow, I highly doubt this position would pay 10k :lol:
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.