IS MD Recruitment is the legal Recruitment Service in Finlan

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
santhonyraj

Post by santhonyraj » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:08 am

Friend/Admin
Anybody can you please tell me whether this MD Recruitment Service is the Real or Fake Recruitment Service in Finland. I am From India and I am Completed my Nursing Profession. They clam that They have appointed me as a staff nurse in Finland and they provide me job. They also send me an offer letter from MD Recruitment Service.
I have paid 200k INR as a Processing Fees. Please help me.

The Detail of the MD Recruitment
MD Europe,
2 Saaristonkatu, Oulu,
Northern Ostrobothnia,
90620 Finland
Phone: +35 8841547024
Email: [email protected]

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

leisl

Re: IS MD Recruitment is the legal Recruitment Service in Fi

Post by leisl » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:44 am

Ouch. You paid €2600 before you checked if they're real?

The domain registrar contact information is secret. Which is unusual for a legitimate company imo.

If I'm honest my biggest concern is that they have the address incorrect, Finnish addresses begin with the street name and the number should come after, plus there is no place for "Northern Ostrobothnia" in a street address, it does not belong.

New Zealand is written incorrectly and the jobs "available" do not even have any details of the position on offer.

They (apparently) offer unskilled jobs to people who don't have permission to be working in those countries. They simply can't offer these and can't place people in them by law. The residence permits would simply never be approved. Even for a nurse, they have to prove they can't fill the position with anyone from the EU first and there's a lot of paperwork (possible... but difficult when you have no Finnish skills).

I smell a rat. I'm so very sorry. :(

leisl

Post by leisl » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:02 am

PS: I am hoping someone else knows some business/legal terms to search to find out if this is a real registered company. I've never had anything much to do with business registration so let's see what others can come up with.

rinso

Post by rinso » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:41 am

I searched https://tietopalvelu.ytj.fi/yrityshaku. ... elikoodi=1 , but no results.
I'm almost certain it is fake.

Hämeen Hitain

Post by Hämeen Hitain » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:50 am

I tried Fonecta and Kauppalehti yrityshaku, got nothing.

How did the OP make the payment?

volkinjaz

Post by volkinjaz » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:22 am

Hei guys! Unfortunately the web is full of scammers offering positions in the healthcare sector. They may find your cv or contacts online in other recruitment portals (e.g. Eures) and contact you with the promise of a good paid job in another country. They may also disappear after every new scam and reborn as a completely new recruitment agency. If they offer you a job that's way beyond your skills/experiences and ask you for money, they are definitely scams. I really hope that's not his case..

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:42 pm

outch. You got scammed without any lubricant.
Image Image

leisl

Post by leisl » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:07 pm

It's times like these I almost wish I had no morals. I could've been rich.

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:17 pm

leisl wrote:PS: I am hoping someone else knows some business/legal terms to search to find out if this is a real registered company. I've never had anything much to do with business registration so let's see what others can come up with.
One would be all kinds of moron to register their company in Finland and take money from applicants. It is clearly forbidden: " 17 §
Kielto ottaa maksua yksityisistä työnvälityspalveluista"
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

sotka_

Post by sotka_ » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:45 pm

The street and zip code don't match either. Same city, but that's about it.
"Elämme kovia aikoja, ystävä hyvä."

leisl

Post by leisl » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Upphew wrote:
leisl wrote:PS: I am hoping someone else knows some business/legal terms to search to find out if this is a real registered company. I've never had anything much to do with business registration so let's see what others can come up with.
One would be all kinds of moron to register their company in Finland and take money from applicants. It is clearly forbidden: " 17 §
Kielto ottaa maksua yksityisistä työnvälityspalveluista"
Probably depends how it's done. After all it's apparently ok for those stupid firms that charge people for visa preparation when people are totally capable of applying on their own direct with Migri. In any case... I hadn't even noticed that the postcode was wrong, but I did realise today that having looked at the building on Streetview, the address is plainly lacking an apartment/office number eg, I'd expect it to say more than just the street number of 2, eg the stairwell letter or even the office or floor number (it's a large building). So I think we're all in agreement this is a scam.

Hämeen Hitain

Post by Hämeen Hitain » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 pm

The OP should tell to where and how he paid the money. If it is a transfer to Finnish or EU bank it migh be possible to catch the culprit, even if the money is probably lost for ever. With Western Union or non-EU bank, possibly no hope.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:41 am

I have paid 200k INR as a Processing Fees. Please help me
You paid 2 lakh? Consider it student fees for learning not to be stupid. Use your learning wisely.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Jeniber1979

Post by Jeniber1979 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:23 am

Hi can u give u r contact number .I am also one of the person who did the same .but tell me ,did they contacted u directly or through an agency?