ownership of restaurant-pub, pizzarie, be your own boss

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
mavisbush

Post by mavisbush » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:05 am

Hi,

It is hard to find job and get working resident permit in Finland, so I open my own restaurant and became entrepreneur in 2014.
I will reach the time for finnish citizenship in April,2016 and I have other focus in my life.

so, I want to sell my restaurant with the real estate together in reasonable price, 68k euro.

* My restaurant-pub can provide 2-3 piece of Type A working permits (for 2-3 people).
* All certificate ready, it has been run as chinese restaurant, but if you wish, it could easily and quickly change to Pizza-kebab or else. ONLY ONE PIZZA-KEBAB IN CITY NOW!
* In the past 30+ years, it always run as restaurant, pizza-kebab and pub.

* 68k euro for everything, including real estate, it is your own property NO RENT, together with all Restaurant-Pub accessories: kitchen equipment, buffet tables, tables&chairs, tableware, sofa.... most are 1-2 years old.
* 2014 Kichen&resturant renovation, incl.electricity, ventilation, drain system.

* Restaurant-Pub locates in the middle of city center, Kirkkokatu 22, Nurmes.
* 50m: 2 supermarkets, 4 pubs, railway/bus station/taxi station. 100m: lake harbor, swimming shore. 200m: schools, academy.

* Total area: 323m2, 2 floors.
* a.170m2 street side 1st floor: 84 seats (lobby hall with two bright all window wall, recognizable!); a.150m2 basement, could rent it out or else.
* Summer terrace tables&chairs, sun umbrellas.

If you have interested, welcome to call me 0403236195

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic