I am your child's best friend. Looking for a nanny job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Sura

Post by Sura » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Dear Families,
I am Sura, 27 years old female student of Sosionomi. I am currently working as a nanny of newborn twins. I started working for the family 8 months ago when the babies were still 20 days and besides babysitting I was helping in household and cooking while mother was at work. Noteworthy to say that in the family there are 4 kids, newborn twins and 3 and 5 years old boys. The older ones were in kindergarten,that's why I mostly spent my time with twins,however during evening and weekend babysittings I was with 4 of them. Children confidently stayed with me and played joyfully.
I am currently working for 25-30 h/week but starting from the end of July my workload is going to be decreased double as the babies are starting kindergarten.That's why I am looking for another babysitting job. As I am working first part of the day I am already available after 15.00 starting from June
In addition to my experience, I am speaking 5 languages (Azeri (native) English,Russian, Turkish, Hebrew) and currently learning Finnish. I can provide you with all necessary references from my workplace.
The reason why I want to continue working as a nanny is that I love interacting with children and I am capable of working independently. In addition I am studying social work and I would
like to build my career as a social worker working on children issues in the future which is why I am keen on this job. Back in my country I worked in educational field and was in contact with children of different ages and adolescents and even had some teaching.That's why I try to play different developmental games with children regarding their ages .
If you are looking for reliable person who is passionate being around the kids contact me by the email [email protected] I can send you my CV and discuss the details.
Thank you for you time! :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic