Native English girl seeking work as Nanny in Helsinki

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Loist123

Post by Loist123 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:07 am

Hello, I'm an English girl planning on spending the month of September living in Finland with my boyfriend who is a Finnish national. I'm 21 years old and a law student. I'm looking to work through September as a Nanny/babysitter or live out au pair. I have experience in looking after small children and I'm very flexible in availability during the week and number of hours. I'm willing to work in Helsinki or the surrounding areas such as Vantaa or Espoo.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Lois

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

kss_team

Re: Native English girl seeking work as Nanny in Helsinki

Post by kss_team » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:29 pm

hello,
are you still looking for nany job, if yes, please contact me at my mail [email protected], as soon as possible.
Thanks

logulli

Re: Native English girl seeking work as Nanny in Helsinki

Post by logulli » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi,
if you are still looking for a job as a baby sitter we would be very interested. We are a family of 3 with a 6 years old girl living in Arabia (Helsinki) We have 3 languages at home and would like to teach English to our daughter.

If you are interested you can send me a direct message. We are flexible with payments and times.

cheers
Lorenzo