Finish blogs/websites to publish an article

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
bulgarialainen

Post by bulgarialainen » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi guys,
Is there anybody who can help me to find blogs from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland?
I need to publish an article.

*Maybe this is not the best place to ask... can you recommend me Finish forums about online marketing, web and SEO?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Finish blogs/websites to publish an article

Post by Beep_Boop » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:22 pm

What kind of article? Is it some promotional piece for your company? Or is it an opinion piece by you?
There are many Finnish websites that do promotional articles for companies. There are also many good places where you can publish your own articles (the best these days is Medium).
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

bulgarialainen

Post by bulgarialainen » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 pm

It will be an informative article where we will sneak a link to my company. Can you PM me and help me to get this job done for the Finish market?

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:12 pm

No need for PM.
You can check Tivi (http://www.tivi.fi/) or GoodNewsFinland (http://www.goodnewsfinland.com/) or the many partner bloggers they have. You can approach them with your requirements and agree with them on what you need. Normally, you'd pay a fee for them to edit and publish the piece for you.

I personally prefer free self-publishing platforms like Medium (https://medium.com/) or even LinkedIn. If your article is interesting, you can push the link to Twitter where people will circulate it for you.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

bulgarialainen

Post by bulgarialainen » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Amazing! Thank you very much!

I've emailed the first 2 you mentioned. My budged is around 50-80 EUR per website (and yes I have a writer who writes in Finish), so this is just the price for publication.

Can you give me a few more websites which accept publications?

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Can't you use Google? Or get your Finnish writer to Google in Finnish? You want people here to do your work for you. It is your business, you want to promote and make money off. Not ours.