"Nanny" to be with school kids in afternoons (southern Espoo

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
kwide

Post by kwide » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:45 am

Hi

I'm looking for someone to spend a few hours with our kids (9 and 10) twice a week after school. The "nanny" would make sure the kids get something to eat and do (or at least start doing) their homework. In addition, the "nanny" would play with them, and thereby teach them English. The kids only speak a few words of English (at home they speak Finnish/Swedish).

The "nanny" should have previous experience from working with kids. He/she should be patient and flexible.

I cannot yet say which weekdays it would be, and exactly how many hours, but once we return to work/school we will know more. If you are interested, or know somebody who is, please contact me. I will probably look for "nannies" at other forums as well.

Regards, Katja

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

joaopaulo

Re: "Nanny" to be with school kids in afternoons (southern E

Post by joaopaulo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:07 pm

hI, HAVE YOU ALREADY FOUND A NANNY? IF NOT PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected], REGARDS, SABRINA

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:50 pm

If you want them speaking English, ask for a native English speaker.

qphxxt

Post by qphxxt » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello,

I am available to be a care-taker for your children if you are still looking. My native language is English and I am 32 years of age. I reside in Helsinki and my email address is [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Jen Lee