I want a job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Orsiel

I want a job

Post by Orsiel » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello . My name is Orsiel and im from Albania . I came in Helsinki for a better opportunity , so im searching for a job . The problem are 2 : I dont have a university diploma and I dont have visa permit to stay more than 3 months . Im searching for all kind of jobs its possible , so the reason why im writing here is to understand if someone can help me .

I want a job

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: I want a job

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Orsiel wrote:Hello . My name is Orsiel and im from Albania . I came in Helsinki for a better opportunity , so im searching for a job . The problem are 2 : I dont have a university diploma and I dont have visa permit to stay more than 3 months . Im searching for all kind of jobs its possible , so the reason why im writing here is to understand if someone can help me .
You do not have a work permit. The only only jobs you are allowed to do are listed here:

http://www.migri.fi/working_in_finland/ ... nce_permit

TeppoKroatialainen

Re: I want a job

Post by TeppoKroatialainen » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:34 am

Hi, wish all the best!

Just wanted to warn you that it will probably be really hard to find a job without a working permit, don't know how to help you so I will just say good luck!