Dog sitter, dog walks, jogging

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
NataliaJ

Post by NataliaJ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:14 am

Hello.
I'm a big dog lover and in the future I will definitely have a big house with some of them. Unfortunatelly now, while I am travelling a lot, I can't have one. But - that's why I am here :)

In my 22 years life I had a dog and two cats (at the same time), so I think I know lots of things about their behaviours, going for walks, training, grooming (fur everywhere, yay!) and etc. I also had fishes, hamster and even more exotic animals as stick insects. My family members also had rats, snake and rabbit, so I know the basics of looking after them as well.

I love almost all sports activities, so it wouldn't be a problem to take your dog for a long walk or even some jogging for 5-10km :)
I'm finishing my medical studies now, but if I weren't a doctor, I would definitely be a vet.

I can speak with your pet in English, Finnish (basic commends) and Polish (just to improve his/her language skills).
I live in a big apartment, near the park and the dog agility field. I can go to your home or the pet can stay in my apartment :)

If you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic