Searching a job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Inhumanus

Searching a job

Post by Inhumanus » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 pm

My name is Gergely Konya. I am 38 and I came from Hungary. Now I live here in Finland and I would like to find a job. It seems quite difficult without tax number.
Mainly, I am looking for a job in a kitchen, because already have experience there, but I am interested in almost any solution with few communication with people, because I so not speak Finnish yet.
I worked as a kitchen porter from October 2012. At the first time I was working at Berkeley Scott agency then from 16th July 2013 in the New Terrace Restaurant in ZSL London Zoo. From March 2014 till June 2015 I was working there as a chef, mainly on the grill section, which belonged to me.
I changed my workplace and from July 2015, I was working in the London Transport Museum’s Café. There I was a prep chef and a kitchen porter, but I helped my two colleagues with the services (sometimes I did it alone) and with the functions (canapé and bowl food).
I am a hard worker and quite flexible. I can work alone and even in a team as well. I hope, I can find something soon, because I like to be here and I would like to stay.

Searching a job

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic