Finding a Summer job in Helsinki or Espoo

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Shuhua

Post by Shuhua » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:29 am

Hei

My name is Shuhua Zhang. I'm an Business Administration student in JAMK University of Applied Science. I hope to find a summer job in Helsinki or Espoo (Cleaner or waitress). I have working experience in the Catering Services. I know how to service customers during the work to meet customers’ real needs. I also have experience in the cleanliness of the restaurant environment and service etiquette flow of the catering.

Skillfully using computer skills, such as Microsoft office (excel, word etc.) and financial software (Visma Nova).

Native language: Mother tongue Chinese. Good at English. Daily Finnish and Spanish.

Good at painting and photography.

Work Experience
Whose Coffee (cafeteria), as a waitress April. 2016 – August. 2016

Anhui Province Investment Group Holding Co. Ltd, as a photography column editor in company‘s magazine. January. 2015 – February. 2015

Thank you very much for your kind attention. If you have any suitable position, please call me at 0469350860 or e-mail me at [email protected].

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic