Graduate.fi - Jobs for English speakers in Finland

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
graduate.fi

Post by graduate.fi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:37 am

Hi,

Among our circle of friends, we have find it problematic for foreigners to easily find info about work opportunities in Finland.

To tackle this, we have put up a simple job board to gather together jobs which to not require Finnish skills.

It is mostly about jobs for higher educated younger people, but we add all kind of positions so maybe it is worthwhile to check.

It is totally non-profit so sometimes approving new position posts takes a few days.

Hopefully this helps some of you guys.

Thanks!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

doajob

Re: Graduate.fi - Jobs for English speakers in Finland

Post by doajob » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Great job! Surprised this hasn't been done before. Well done :)

graduate.fi

Post by graduate.fi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:14 pm

doajob wrote:Great job! Surprised this hasn't been done before. Well done :)

albatrossdaycare

Post by albatrossdaycare » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:53 am

Nursery Nurse/Daycare Teachers, Albatross Daycare, Espoo

Albatross Daycare is a private, English speaking daycare in Espoo. We have an international working staff of 20 employees and 100 children spread over different groups from 3 – 6.

Albatross Daycare is seeking an experienced or qualified Nursery Nurse, who speaks English at a native level and who is able and committed to work with children entirely in English. You must be qualified to work in a daycare care or have experience working with children. Experience in the field is counted as an advantage. In addition, we appreciate spontaneity, improvisation, positivity and initiative-taking highly.

The candidate should enjoy working with children and working in an international team. The main task is to look after the safety and well-being of the children. Moreover, the person should be willing to take care of the daily routines in the group. Routines include among other things planning and implementing activities for the children. Our goal is to give the children a good knowledge of the English language through play, music and activities in an active and safe environment.

The position will start from 1.8.2017. The person selected for the position shall be qualified according to the Act on Qualification Requirements for Social Welfare Professionals (272/2005). The successful candidate must provide an extract of their criminal record as stated in the Act on checking the criminal background of persons working with children (504/2002). Contracts offered can range from a few months to a full academic year. A permanent position is available if the qualifications are fulfilled. There will be a probationary period of four months.

For further information contact Brian Crosby 0400193394. Applications can be sent to our email: [email protected].
More information about us can be found from: www.albatrossdaycare.fi

tutanjkamon

Post by tutanjkamon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Dear all,
I fell in love with your beautiful country and I have decided to move with my family. First step is to find a job. Can anyone help?
I have 10+ years within banking and telco industry. Please advice who can I contact...
Milos

orys

Post by orys » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Nice one, but I am not sure that dark blue on medium blue is the best choice of colours when it comes to letters and background :lol:
Image Image