Tuusula

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
MariaEva

Tuusula

Post by MariaEva » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi everybody,
I am living in Tuusula and I wish of course to find a job here if it is possible or around, Helsinki is close as well.
I have been a teacher in social sciences in my former country and I became an expert in family violence cases, human trafficking, child labor, as I worked in the childcare and social system. I am a trainer and counselor, I train groups and individuals. But I am babysitting and I am a personal assistant if needed. I wish to work especially with social cases, but if you `re interested in participating in a group where you can have support and learn about yourself, your spiritual roots, or you want to cope with divorce problem, parenting, loss, or issues which are too much for you, I am here. I am a spiritual counselor, am academic with a Ph.D., I published few books in Hungarian - so you are welcome to write me or ask for counsel or training.
(And something which is not for everyone, but in special cases I do: I can be your spiritual director, guiding your prayer life.)
Eva T.

Tuusula

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic