Friendly discussion about starting up in Finland

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Limae

Post by Limae » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello! My friend (working in a training company) and I are organizing a workshop after receiving many questions about starting up. It is NOT your ordinary gig. Take a journey inside yourself and find out why you want to do what you do - “Discovering opportunities and overcoming obstacles - open discussions with young people and foreigners wishing to start up in Finland”. PM me to get my email and leave some basic details which I can contact you to confirm your place and what you might be interested in doing as space is limited to 20 person to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve. 29.03.17@1300 in FLUX. Thank you and have a good week...:)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wolf80

Re: Friendly discussion about starting up in Finland

Post by wolf80 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Limae wrote:Hello! My friend (working in a training company) and I are organizing a workshop after receiving many questions about starting up. It is NOT your ordinary gig. Take a journey inside yourself and find out why you want to do what you do - “Discovering opportunities and overcoming obstacles - open discussions with young people and foreigners wishing to start up in Finland”. PM me to get my email and leave some basic details which I can contact you to confirm your place and what you might be interested in doing as space is limited to 20 person to make sure everyone gets the attention they deserve. 29.03.17@1300 in FLUX. Thank you and have a good week...:)
Is it free or are you taking money for it?