looking for cooperation with a Business Consulting Company

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
dali

Post by dali » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Have a nice day everybody .

I am new in finland and have registred my small company and business consulting office to attract capitlas in Finland from euroean countries and help for exporting finnish products too .
so i need to have some agreements with one or more Business consulting companies ( specialized on start up companies ,patents,identification of apportunities of business ..small and medium size businesses )
if someone over here can give an advise ,you will be really kind .
- i have a potential list of cusotmoers to bring and invest in finland but i am looking for a finnish know how to deal with .
my contact is :
email : [email protected]
name : Touati
telef : 046 966 83 70
Helsinki- Espoo
I speak English ,French ,italian,Romanian and Arabic .
thanks in advance .

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

PJG

Re: looking for cooperation with a Business Consulting Compa

Post by PJG » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:48 am

In very practical terms, FinPro via http://www.investinfinland.fi can provide full assistance for anyone looking to invest in business opportunities in Finland.

You use a gmail.com address, have no website, you are a private/sole trader, you make no mention of your qualifications/experience/education and you don't have any local language skills for the Finnish officials with whom you would need to engage on behalf of your clients.

You are not in a strong position to benefit too many businesses from my perspective.

What exactly are you looking for from other consultancy businesses here in Finland and how exactly do you add any value?

Serious question. You should be able to answer it if this is anything more than just a way to facilitate residency in Finland for 'entrepreneurs'.

If you are legitimate in your intentions you will have no problem answering these questions, especially as a business consultant. Right?