SAP Consultant

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
EmmanuelMwambwa

SAP Consultant

Post by EmmanuelMwambwa » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 am

I am actively looking for my next job as SAP Consultant. I possess a Diploma in Project Management and three years of work experience as SAP Security and GRC Consultant. I enjoy integration of business processes in SAP system. I am conversant with Segregation of duties processes, internal controls requirements and processes. In my previous job, I gained functional knowledge on SAP business processes: FI-CO, HR,PS, MM, SD, PP, SAP Portal authorization.
I understand Compliance and regulatory requirements like Sarbanes Oxley, COBIT5 and ITIL framework, Internal & External audit requirements.
I have strong skills in User administration, Role Administration- End to end process. I have good understanding of SAP Security best practices. I understand latest tools and technologies like SAP Net weaver Identity Management.
I also enjoy in Emergency Access Management, in case of inability to log-in to the SAP GRC front-end (portal or Net weaver Business Client). I am proficient in Business Rule Framework plus and configuring Multi-Stage Multi-Path workflows, Access Risk Analysis and mitigation, Business Role management, setting up default roles in GRC, Access Request management and configuration of RFCs.
I also have thorough knowledge and extensive experience in SAP GRC Access Control, Process Control and SAP Security Authorization. Previously, I have performed pre and post go-live support, master data maintenance, configuring firefighters and user administration activities.

SAP Consultant

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic