Contractor/Freelancer tax

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
goksel

Post by goksel » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi, I started working for a company in US this month (moved to Finland 4 months ago) and I was looking for a way to start paying tax with my monthly. I always worked at the office and company did this for me so I have no idea how to do this myself.

I was trying to find a tax advisor/lawyer/accountant online but no luck.

Please help me to find someone who is expert about remote working employees tax.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

clausc

Re: Contractor/Freelancer tax

Post by clausc » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:12 pm

goksel wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 pm
Hi, I started working for a company in US this month (moved to Finland 4 months ago) and I was looking for a way to start paying tax with my monthly. I always worked at the office and company did this for me so I have no idea how to do this myself.

I was trying to find a tax advisor/lawyer/accountant online but no luck.

Please help me to find someone who is expert about remote working employees tax.

Thanks in advance!
Hello Goksel,
Did you find an accountant in the end?
I too am in need of one in Helsinki with similar expertise.
If you have any contacts could you please let me know?
Thanks

burak25

Re: Contractor/Freelancer tax

Post by burak25 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:21 pm

My accountant is pretty nice, they speak English and they don't require you to use expensive software (many accountants ask you to have Procounter or Maestro. Which are totally over a persons need if you have a small business without much transactions.)
Marjaana Silvikko <[email protected]>