Street food Survey

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
LeneBR

Street food Survey

Post by LeneBR » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi everyone! I am doing a research survey about street food and will be a great help if you could participate. You don't need to identify yourself. Thanks a lot!!
https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/jjpJe7KO :ochesey: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LeneBR
Event Organizer / Singer
Tempo Band

Street food Survey

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Rosamunda

Re: Street food Survey

Post by Rosamunda » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

I gave up because I couldn't answer all the questions.
For example: I eat street food less than Once a Week but more than Never - so which box should I tick?
For example: I am NOT a student, I am NOT unemployed but I DON*T have a full time job. - couldn't find the Other box.

Also the first question: "Tell me about it" - What exactly do you want to know?

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:39 am

LeneBR wrote:Hi everyone! I am doing a research survey about street food and will be a great help if you could participate. You don't need to identify yourself. Thanks a lot!!
https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/jjpJe7KO :ochesey: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Not only are the answer possibilities insufficient, but some questions/pre-formulated answers are biased (leading questions, loaded questons, double-barred questions).

Apart from that, you should always state who created the questionnaire and what the data is used for.

LeneBR

Post by LeneBR » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Hu Wolf80 sorry for my delay in the answer! Thanks for your feedback but the questionary was formulated to be exactly that way and we get the results we were looking for. It is not necessary to post who promote the survey because we were not trying to make any marketing or sell anything, this is the best way to get the answer without the person feeling that is just a "catch" anyway, when the person go until the end, it gets the information in case wish to contact us or get more future information about the survey. The questionary will never be precise on each person case, otherwise, you will make too many questions or too much option and this will take you from the focus of the result and also make the person tired of reading to many options to choose that is not really relevant for the overall matching results we expect. Thanks again for taking the time to give a feedback, this is already a point for our research! :thumbsup:

Rosamunda The survey was designed to have a result based on the questions, there was no need for us on the "other" options. For example: if the person has a part-time job, for our results this will affect same as having a job or don't have a job because the person reaction on that says a lot. The reaction of the questions are also part of the research so, your reaction is also a great answer for us the way it is, without filling the form so, very much thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback! :thumbsup:
LeneBR
Event Organizer / Singer
Tempo Band