English speaking Nanny/Babysitter jobs

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
FaithK

Post by FaithK » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:53 am

Hi, My name is Faith, I am 35. I moved from England 2 years ago albeit I am of Ugandan nationality with a work residence permit already.

I have a lot of experience of caring for children. I have worked with children for several years now in various roles, including as a nanny, playgroup assistant, babysitter and caring for the many children in my own family.

I am happy to care for children of all ages and I would like to meet a nice family with whom I can form a happy relationship. I like to keep busy and am easygoing, friendly and positive. I am happy to come to your home for an interview and to meet your family. I am currently undertaking driving lessons and I am just beginning to learn basic Swedish and Finnish. I like pets and am happy to do household chores and errands.

I have worked for a few families in Helsinki who you could speak with if you would like another perspective on me as a person and how I am with children. I live in Espoo however I cover Helsinki, Espoo and sometime Vantaa areas.

I have a full CV should you require additional information.

Warm regards,
Faith

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FaithK

Re: English speaking Nanny/Babysitter jobs

Post by FaithK » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:06 am

Hi,

I have a lot of experience of caring for children. I have worked with children for several years now in various roles, including as a nanny, playgroup assistant, babysitter and caring for the many children in my own family.

I have worked for a few families in Helsinki who you could speak with if you would like another perspective on me as a person and how I am with children.

I have a full CV should you require additional information.

Warm regards,
Faith
[/quote]

oscar feelings

Re: English speaking Nanny/Babysitter jobs

Post by oscar feelings » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:23 pm

hi am currently working as an aupair and my contract with them will finish soon but the want me to work as a nanny so please how can we go about that?