Cleaning Jobs in Oulu!

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
showkat_dj

Cleaning Jobs in Oulu!

Post by showkat_dj » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:00 pm

I, MD SHOWKAT ALI MOLLAH am doing my study in M.Sc in Wireless Communication Engineering from University of Oulu, Finland. Now I am searching for any position of Part Time or Full Time based opportunity for me.

I have very good communication skills on English Language and Basic skills on Finnish Language. I have finnish Car Driving Licence(B).

I have about one year of Job experience in Restaurant cleaning and Kitchen assisting and Newspaper Delivery. I have done in second year of my studies but I have to work harder because of the job. I can work both weekdays and Saturday and Sunday. I would like to work where the day is not the same. I would like to prefer to work with colleagues or work partners, rather than alone as a team.

I am unemployed now and I need a Job like cleaning position immediately to join in oulu, finland. I ensure myself as a dedicated, hard worker, friendly attitude person.

Please help me to find out a cleaning Job in Oulu, Finland.

Feel free to contact: <<<[email protected]>>>

Cleaning Jobs in Oulu!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic