Looking for job near Helsinki area

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
perez96

Post by perez96 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:50 am

Hello !

I'm Julian from Spain ! I will move to Finland this 6-9th of September . It's an approximate date because I am driving my own car carrying all my stuff from Valencia to Helsinki.

I am willing to work ASAP and join the workforce , Been a long time working as mobile phone technician for a Chinese business located here in Spain ( basically the european technical service of GearBest , the famous Chinese online retailer ).

It will be my first job in Finland so I would accept jobs of any field .. Cleaning , taking care of kids , or taking care of pets ... I am okay with those areas too

I am a hardworking and educated person , My Finnish level is medium... Got a A2 degree in Tampere 3 years ago and been studying more all this time.

I was born here in Spain , so yes , I am EU citizen if any employer needs to know about

Thank you for reading and best regards :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

malonewinnie

Re: Looking for job near Helsinki area

Post by malonewinnie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 am

You can try posti, people with own DL are usually on demand as compared to those with none and also heard the hourly pay is not so bad. All the best.l