Problems with extended residents permit decision

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Patrick Rozario

Post by Patrick Rozario » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:14 am

Hello there,
Good morning,
I am Patrick Rozario.i am working in Finland from 2017to till now . before I get the residence permit(A) for one year.
I already applied for my extended residents permit application last year November with the same company.
I get the the partial decision from employment office on this year May. But it was negative. But few days before I got one supplement request from immigration office via enter Finland.it is a rejoinder deportation form.
After that I called the employment office and ask them about my decision, they said to me it was negative.i also asked the reason , they said it's about company one tax due reason they did the negative decision on my application.
But I didn't get the final decision from the Finnish immigration office,they ask me rejoinder supplement request.
My company already contact with the employment office about this matter.
I am really upsets about it.
What I will do now? Is it possible to do anything before my final decision came?
Please suggest me anyone. thanks in advance.

Patrick Rozario

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jack2012

Re: Problems with extended residents permit decision

Post by jack2012 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi,

sorry to hear it, what kind of job you have been doing and what is niche of company?

Patrick Rozario

Post by Patrick Rozario » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:20 pm

Hello,
I am a chef..i have full time permanent contract here....
My company is a restaurant based company. Before I also get the positive decision with this company.
Patrick Rozario

jack2012

Post by jack2012 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:11 pm

Strange, my quick guess is; restaurant has shown itself in loss(to save taxes) thats why your permit is denied. Is it possible like this if someone knows!

ocram

Post by ocram » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:57 am

What happen now to your visa? What do yo answer to your rejoinder letter? I also received a rejoinder letter?

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:11 am

TE-decission is mostly done based on the market needs for the job you are doing. They first look if no Finnish or EU citizens can do the job.