To my Jewish friends, Happy New Year! 5764

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Donald

Post by Donald » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:20 pm

Peace and happiness to all! Samppa stay well!

Erev Rosh Hashanah

Blessed are You, Lord, our God, King of the universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments and has commanded us to light the candle of Shabbat and of the Day of Remembrance.

Ba-ruch A-tah Ado-nai E-lo-hei-nu Me-lech Ha-olam Asher Ki-deshanu Be-mitzvo-tav Ve-tzvi-vanu Le-hadlik Ner Shel Shabbat veShel Yom Hazikaron.
:D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

daive

Re: To my Jewish friends, Happy New Year! 5764

Post by daive » Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:18 pm

Donald wrote:Peace and happiness to all! Samppa stay well!

Erev Rosh Hashanah

Blessed are You, Lord, our God, King of the universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments and has commanded us to light the candle of Shabbat and of the Day of Remembrance.

Same goes for me as well. For your reference Donald the correct greeting is L'Shana Tovah (tikatevu). - Have a good year.

Erev rosh hashana is purely the term for tonight, meaning night before or eve.

Best wishes to everyone who is celebrating this lovely festival and wish you well over the high holy days (especially the fastng bit) and then onto Sukkot, always one of my favourite festivals!

L'shana habaa b'yerushalyim ir hakodesh, I always say that, maybe one year it will finally happen!! 8)

Daive

Donald

Post by Donald » Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:10 pm

daive wrote:
Donald wrote:Peace and happiness to all! Samppa stay well!

Erev Rosh Hashanah

Same goes for me as well. For your reference Donald the correct greeting is L'Shana Tovah (tikatevu). - Have a good year.

Erev rosh hashana is purely the term for tonight, meaning night before or eve.

Best wishes to everyone who is celebrating this lovely festival and wish you well over the high holy days (especially the fastng bit) and then onto Sukkot, always one of my favourite festivals!

L'shana habaa b'yerushalyim ir hakodesh, I always say that, maybe one year it will finally happen!! 8)

Daive
Thank you Daive! Maybe someday we will finally see peace! Shalom!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:11 pm

Donald wrote: Thank you Daive! Maybe someday we will finally see peace! Shalom!

Amen to that. Even if I'm not Jewish, I fully share that thought. :!:

Donald

Post by Donald » Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:24 pm

Blessed are You, Lord, our God, King of the universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments and has commanded us to light the candle of the Day of Remembrance.

Ba-ruch A-tah Ado-nai E-lo-hei-nu Me-lech Ha-olam Asher Ki-deshanu Be-mitzvo-tav Ve-tzvi-vanu Le-hadlik Ner Shel Yom Hazikaron.

L'Shana Tovah