Helsinki - Festival of English Language Theatre

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
fionna

Post by fionna » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:31 pm

This Saturday 18th October, in Nuorten Taidetalo Narri (Asemapäällikönkatu 5, Helsinki) - which is close to Pasila train station, no. 7 tram, no 64 bus, amongst others.

More information on programme etc at http://www.finnbritplayers.bravepages.c ... _2003.html

It's organised by the Finn Brit Players, there are 3 other groups taking part as well. I haven't seen any of the shows that will be presented, so I can't really comment on quality, but there are two dialogues and all three of the short plays that I am looking forward to seeing.

I'm the stage manager, and because I haven't managed to talk anybody else into doing it, I'm also the MC - say hello as I run by :)

Tickets are EUR5, starts at 1300, runs until about 1900, then there's the pub... Hope to see some of ye there

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

martinsloan

Post by martinsloan » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:50 pm

Hi Fionna,
Go n-eirí on bothair leat!
I'd love to go, but funds are running short. Hope it goes well.
. I haven't seen any of the shows that will be presented, so I can't really comment on quality, but there are two dialogues and all three of the short plays that I am looking forward to seeing.
I'm the stage manager
how did you manage that :?:
Luck, like a Russian car, generally only works if you push it.
MMS

fionna

Post by fionna » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:18 pm

martinsloan wrote:Hi Fionna,
Go n-eirí on bothair leat!
I'd love to go, but funds are running short. Hope it goes well.
Thank you. I can selfishly not care very much, as long as the stage management side of things is in order.
martinsloan wrote:
. I haven't seen any of the shows that will be presented, so I can't really comment on quality, but there are two dialogues and all three of the short plays that I am looking forward to seeing.
I'm the stage manager
how did you manage that :?:
What, become stage manager without seeing any shows? They tell me what they want, I tell them what they are going to get instead :)

BAT

Post by BAT » Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:23 pm

I'm really interested - hope to be there!

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:47 pm

I've tickets for the opera :cry:
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.