Would be great to meet some new faces...

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
nelsogl

Post by nelsogl » Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:17 am

Hi all, just new to the site,
I,m Glen, 27 year old Australian, been living in Helsinki for almost 4 years teaching music.
Would be great to meet some new faces..Anyone intereseted going out and having a laugh???
Glen

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Donald

Re: Would be great to meet some new faces...

Post by Donald » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:40 pm

nelsogl wrote:Hi all, just new to the site,
I,m Glen, 27 year old Australian, been living in Helsinki for almost 4 years teaching music.
Would be great to meet some new faces..Anyone intereseted going out and having a laugh???
Glen
Hey Glen, welcome to .! I am sure you will find plenty of people who will take you up on that offer... :wink: :D

steev

out in hki

Post by steev » Sat Oct 18, 2003 3:46 pm

Hi Glen,

Also recently found this site myself. I'm a 27 year old English teechin pom, me and girlfriend just arrived here from a year in Australia, and are up for a night out, laughs etc ... what about this meeting on the 23rd in Kaisla ...? or another time... post it and we'll sort something out ...
cheers! :)

p.s. this is my first post ... n e one know what are all these weird functions and where can I procure myself an avatar type thing?? Everyone else seems to av em!

~luna~

Post by ~luna~ » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:24 pm

@steev: that's what i did...
1. google image search;
2. choose something you like (ie. "pumpkin");
3. choose a file type (optional);
4. launch the google search;
5. download the image you like best;
6. resize it if that's the case (you're allowed to use a 80x80 pixel, 6kb image);
7. open your profile and upload the image;
8. enjoy your new avatar.

hope this was useful.
cheers
hardware store: similar to a black hole in space - if he goes in, he isn't coming out any time soon