>> . Logo Competition !!! <<

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
neil

Post by neil » Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:53 am

The voting candidates will be put to vote starting in early January.

Watch this space.... :thumbsup:

I also want to say a big thank you those of you that submitted designs.

Neil

Please add a link to https://www.finlandforum.org

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:35 pm

We're going with rapid speed to half of January...
When are the logos going to be up for drooling at?

BAT

Post by BAT » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:24 pm

Neil is in the UK, but he'll post the results when he gets back.

daive

Post by daive » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:47 pm

BAT wrote:Neil is in the UK, but he'll post the results when he gets back.
Am I too late to add another submission?!!

Hohoho!!

I guess Neil is back so it shouldn't be long now to see the entries!

Sara

Post by Sara » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:18 pm

me likey! :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:32 pm

It's a winner, Daive!
With a bit of imagination you can actually see Finland in the F :lol:

Ace

Post by Ace » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:34 pm

neil

Post by neil » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:36 pm

Hello. I'm here. We're waiting for the final submission. Hopefully we'll have something to show you all by sometime next week.

You'll hear more then...
Neil

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:11 pm

I don't wanna sound like a smart ass, but I thought submission date closed 6th of December?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:11 pm

Gimme a couple of weeks still.

I have some ideas growing in the back of my head :wink: :lol:

daive

Post by daive » Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:19 am

neil wrote:Hello. I'm here. We're waiting for the final submission. Hopefully we'll have something to show you all by sometime next week.

You'll hear more then...
No offence to anyone, but for those of us who busted a gut to get submissions in on time, as well as leading professional working lives (ie doing this in our own time and for no charge), it is quite sad to hear this from you Neil. Next time people just won't bother making the effort.

Not to blow this out of proportion too much but we are supposed to be a professional forum, so mate, make a deadline and stick to it, or are you still waiting for something you like?! :roll:

Lots of love for all

Daive xx

neil

Post by neil » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:44 am

Davie,

Nothing like a bit of your crappy sarcasm to get me going in the morning!

Not that you have appeard like a nagging housewife to each and every moderator with your what is almost daily PM'ing and emailing/nagging about the logo comp. Your nagging then created a muiltiplication of nagging that was aimed at me for something that is not my project. Not that I want to appear unprofessional.

This competition is being run by Phil, not me so he has the right to refuse any additional entries.

I have had nothing to do with this comp, and I have more than enough . stuff to do in additon to my full time job, so what you are complaining about for me is a normal day. That said, you are right about inconsistancy and I will ask Phil if he will relinquish the reigns and let someone handle it who's a bit more organised. But then in all fairness to Phil, he does a day job and has had visitors for the last 2-3 weeks so he's had his hands full too.

Lets see what we can do...
Neil

daive

Post by daive » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:59 am

neil wrote:Davie,

Nothing like a bit of your crappy sarcasm to get me going in the morning!
No probs mate, anytime, try not to take it to heart! :D
neil wrote: Not that you have appeard like a nagging housewife to each and every moderator with your what is almost daily PM'ing and emailing/nagging about the logo comp. Your nagging then created a muiltiplication of nagging that was aimed at me for something that is not my project. Not that I want to appear unprofessional....
Not sure what you mean there, but whatever. Got better things to do than nag, really not that big an issue on the scale of things. Maybe we have a bit of internal bitching but that aint cos of me, probably cos one never gets a straight answer most of the time... A simple request goes behind closed doors and gets discussed by our resident clique of deputy sheriffs and then discussed some more, being blown completely out of proportion.
neil wrote: This competition is being run by Phil, not me so he has the right to refuse any additional entries.
That's nice to know.
neil wrote: I have had nothing to do with this comp, and I have more than enough . stuff to do in additon to my full time job, so what you are complaining about for me is a normal day. That said, you are right about inconsistancy and I will ask Phil if he will relinquish the reigns and let someone handle it who's a bit more organised. But then in all fairness to Phil, he does a day job and has had visitors for the last 2-3 weeks so he's had his hands full too.

Lets see what we can do...
NB. To all you mods... don't take offense by the above, it is not meant as an insult, but a general gripe. Most of the time you do a fantastic job, but sometimes does feel very cliquey. Maybe we need some new blood on the mods section, maybe we can elect some people and run this process democratically.

Hei, maybe I am just being a bit arsey this week, I will check back what I have written at the weekend and make apologies if applicable!

PEACE AND LOVE x

neil

Post by neil » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:08 am

Well if you got beefs, speak to the competion organiser.
Neil

Ace

Post by Ace » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:29 am

Oh dont start with clique's :evil: I've just had two years of this on my Man Utd forum. Clique only forums. Moles in the clique only forum the works :lol: I can categorically state the mods on here are far from a clique Daive, non of us agree about anything :lol: