questions of taxation, investment, savings...

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
mfmar

Post by mfmar » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:08 pm

Hi guys,

I know that all these topics are not easy to deal with especially in a foreign country. So for all the people interested: if you plan to stay in Finland for 5 years minimum, if you're working and paying taxes here, we can help. We are called MF Consulting and we are a financial advisory company. We offer free meetings with finance advisers so that we can help you. No trap! Free of charge and no obligation. Next dates are:
Thursday 18/12: 10/13/16 or 17.30
Saturday 20/12: 11/14.30/16
Monday 22/12, 10/13/14.30/17.30
If any of you is interested to attend one of these meetings, please PM me and I'll arrange it. If any further questions, feel free to contact me.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

mfmar

Post by mfmar » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:18 pm

More dates: Monday 29, Tuesday 30, or January 18

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Re: questions of taxation, investment, savings...

Post by Hank W. » Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:15 pm

mfmar wrote: if you're working and paying taxes here
- you won't have any money. *sigh* 100 euros and change until Jan 15th.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Tom and Jerry

Re: questions of taxation, investment, savings...

Post by Tom and Jerry » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:00 pm

mfmar wrote:Hi guys,

I know that all these topics are not easy to deal with especially in a foreign country. So for all the people interested: if you plan to stay in Finland for 5 years minimum, if you're working and paying taxes here, we can help. We are called MF Consulting and we are a financial advisory company. We offer free meetings with finance advisers so that we can help you. No trap! Free of charge and no obligation. Next dates are:
Thursday 18/12: 10/13/16 or 17.30
Saturday 20/12: 11/14.30/16
Monday 22/12, 10/13/14.30/17.30
If any of you is interested to attend one of these meetings, please PM me and I'll arrange it. If any further questions, feel free to contact me.
Where does mfmar come from?

Why the 5 year minimum?

Ok.

We just discovered a gap in the USA law, which allows us to buy Alaska in a complete legal way, since at the time of the deal the Russian Czar forgot to consult the Finns, we have the exclusive opportunity to purchase Alaska at the original price. So, if you can change the old Russian Roebel into the old Finnish marks, then I can offer you a very lucrative deal, and we can shift Alaska back to Finland.