. Logo Competition Update...

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Phil

Post by Phil » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:31 am

Let me first just apologize for the delay of the logo competition. At the final day of the logo competition, I had a few . members PM me and say that they had designs that were almost finished and they just needed a few more days. So Neil & I agreed to extend the due date just a bit further.

Well, the Christmas holiday creeped up on us and people were starting to leave for vacation and were busy doing shopping and holiday preperation and that stuff. My mother and sister were coming for a 2 week visit and I was super busy dealing with all of that. So I basically put all . stuff on hold until after the New Year.

So I very irresponsibly didn't inform the rest of the . group that we were waiting for after the New Year to continue with the competition. I know many of you are very excited about this competition and I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting like this. :oops:

So, next week, we will absolutely positively guaranteed cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die will have the logo competition. The moderators have been given all the entries and we'll be deciding on a short list which will be presented sometime next week.

Again, sorry for all the confusion and delay.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Re: . Logo Competition Update...

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:19 am

Phil wrote: So, next week, we will absolutely positively guaranteed cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die will have the logo competition. The moderators have been given all the entries and we'll be deciding on a short list which will be presented sometime next week.

Tic tac tic tac tic tac... :lol: :wink:

PeterF

Re: . Logo Competition Update...

Post by PeterF » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:24 am

Arno wrote:
Phil wrote: So, next week, we will absolutely positively guaranteed cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die will have the logo competition. The moderators have been given all the entries and we'll be deciding on a short list which will be presented sometime next week.

Tic tac tic tac tic tac... :lol: :wink:
Arno there have been 5 posting in the commitee section already this morning since 07.30AM...it is getting to the technical consultancy stage now...fonts..silk screening ease if we make T shirts...we are not sleeping.
Give us bit more time please...

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:25 am

No prob. Just making sure you guys don't doze off. It's so dark outside... :wink:

And I'm curious!

daive

Post by daive » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:45 am

Arno wrote:No prob. Just making sure you guys don't doze off. It's so dark outside... :wink:

And I'm curious!
Cheers Arno. I am glad that wasn't me that asked, didn't want any uneccesary abuse thrown in my general direction after last time!! :lol:

Phil

Post by Phil » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:32 am

BTW, Logo competition finalists will be presented tomorrow morning....

daive

Post by daive » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:34 am

Phil wrote:BTW, Logo competition finalists will be presented tomorrow morning....
wahey, I think I just wet myself! :oops:

PeterF

Post by PeterF » Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:46 pm

daive wrote:
Phil wrote:BTW, Logo competition finalists will be presented tomorrow morning....
wahey, I think I just wet myself! :oops:
Phil seems to have technical problems with his PC..he posted the first two logo at 7.30 am then posted a message ...roughly trranslated meaning.." now the third...oh dear.. what has gone wrong now.. back in a second!"..and despite attempts by myself and Neil.. sorry..cant communicate with him since!! :roll:
If Murphy is at work on Friday again. :roll: .this mail should prompt his re-appearance... :roll: