Gay/lesbian/bi/etc English chat March 16th

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
aspiala

Post by aspiala » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:51 am

Gay? Lesbian? Queer? Whatever? English-speaking in Helsinki?

Come to a casual chat at the Helsinki SETA office,
Hietalahdenkatu 2 B 16,
Tues, March 16th,
18:00

there will also be an informal pub-evening at the Dubliner at 20:30.

We'll talk about what you feel like talking about, from the local club scene to cultural differences to where to find edible ethnic food. Stop by for a quick question or stay, have a coffee and refresh your fading English, courtesy of SETA.

For further information, contact Helsinki SETA socialworker Anita, 09-681 258 50
Last edited by aspiala on Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

BAT

Post by BAT » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:57 am

Hey Aspiala,

I'm looking to set up a Gay and Lesbian resource section in the links part of .. Maybe you can help me with that?

If anyone else has recommended links for such a section, please private message them to me.

Thanks!

aspiala

Post by aspiala » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:08 pm

Sure--

And if anyone has any ideas as to where else I should post this announcement to reach more English speakers, or wants to help or be a part of this in general, please send me a private message as well!

--Tina

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:30 pm

Sort of skirting; there was a small article in the paper they are having a "gay boozecruise" from Helsinki the coming Easter. The webpages are supposed to be coming at http://www.munaristeily.fi , don't know in what all languages. And yes, the title is a pun playing with 'easter eggs' and the Finnish colloquial of male genitals.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

aspiala

Post by aspiala » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:24 pm

Wonder what a women's version of the "munaristeily" would be called? "Munasarjaristeily"...? :shock:

By the way, the English speaking SETA meetings will now continue to meet biweekly, same place, same time, next one meeting on March 16th, then March 30th, and so on.

--Tina

paperdoll113

Re: Gay/lesbian/bi/etc English chat March 16th

Post by paperdoll113 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

I, i am going to stay in Helsinki for 10 days in june, and i am wondering how is the gay and lesbian community in Helsinki ?
can you suggest me places to go to meet nice people ? just to say : i have a friendly goal, my post is not a trick to catch girls ... !!!!
thanks to the one that answer !
J.