HELP ME TO FIND A FINNISH FRIEND!

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Ignarus80

Post by Ignarus80 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:14 am

Hi everybody,
my name is Matteo and i am writing from Italy; this is one of my last attempts, because i have been trying everything, desperatly looking for a finnish friend in last 4 years. I know that if anybody of you is from Finland can help me in my research. The point is that i do not have a lot of information, i just know that her name is Heini (sorry if i write it as it is pronounced, maybe the correct way is another one), she is from Turku and we met in Helsinki in summer 2004, and right now she should be roughly 23 years old. I think we have shared a common tragedy, i lost her contacts and i have never had a way to get in touch with her to talk about it. I just trust the power of Internet, and thinking that someone of you has a friend, who as a friend, who has another friend...who knows her...please forward my request and share these information. I am serious, i am not joking, i have no particular interest apart of spending few words with her about this fact. I leave here my email address and if anyone can help me i would recognize it will all my gratutude!!!! i can even send a picture of her in private if this can help.
Share this message please!!
My email address is [email protected]
Thank you everybody in advice!!!:):)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Pete

Re: HELP ME TO FIND A FINNISH FRIEND!

Post by Pete » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 am

Try stalkin... err finding her on facebook.
That would be a better bet i think, there is an enormous amount of people in Finland on that site. Much more than there is here anyway.

Ignarus80

Post by Ignarus80 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:16 am

thank you for your suggestion...i'll try over there too:)

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:28 am

Other place could be IRC-galleria... but thats a bit more random...
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

EP

Post by EP » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:29 pm

her name is Heini (sorry if i write it as it is pronounced, maybe the correct way is another one)
No, you wrote it right, it is Heini. It is not a very common name, so maybe that helps your search.

sinikettu

Post by sinikettu » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:34 pm

EP wrote:
her name is Heini (sorry if i write it as it is pronounced, maybe the correct way is another one)
No, you wrote it right, it is Heini. It is not a very common name, so maybe that helps your search.
here are a few linked with Turku..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=He ... gle+Search
People do not become more irritable as they grow old - they simply stop making the effort to avoid annoying others.