Need Finnish stamps!

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
m_zahorodni

Need Finnish stamps!

Post by m_zahorodni » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:10 pm

Hello all!
My name is Mihajlo, I am ukrainian and live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, RS, Gradiška. I am a passionate racer and I love all motorsports, especially Formula 1. And ofcourse, Finnish drivers are the best drivers in the world!:) Forza Kimi!

I collect stamps and I would like to ask anybody of you if it wouldn't be a problem for you to send me some finnish stamps, I would really love to have that new Kimi's stamp, a few of them actually. And a few others about Finland. I think it shouldn't be expensive at all. In return I will send you a few stamps of Bosnia and Herzegovina, just write down the return address on the envelope. By the way you can write a few words in Finnish, I wouldn't mind. Because of Kimi I started to like it:)

Thank you all in advance, I hope it wouldn't be a problem.

My home address is:

Mihajlo Zahorodni
Kosovke djevojke 3
78400 Gradiška
Bosna i Hercegovina

Need Finnish stamps!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Rosamunda

Re: Need Finnish stamps!

Post by Rosamunda » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:41 pm

I went in to my local PO to get the Kimi first day stamp but they had SOLD OUT of the special first day covers!!!! :(
So I just got the stamp and stuck it on a get well card and sent it to my dad in hospital in the UK. He was really pleased!

When the new stamps come out the central post office in Finland has a special day where you can get the stamps signed by the artist and the stamps are franked by hand using the old machines. Trouble is, there is a long queue. I didn't have time to go there this month when the new stamps came out.

I do have the new dog stamps franked on 5th Sept. I'll send them to you.
:D

m_zahorodni

Post by m_zahorodni » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Thanks a lot!:) I'm glad I'm gonna get that one. And I'll still hope I get my Kimi one day, maybe you send one or somebody else from this forum send it to me, but the hope is there :D

Thank you again and I will send you a few of ours stamps. And to anybody who send me Kimi :D

karen

Post by karen » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:38 pm

NM.

enk

Post by enk » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:30 am

Unused only or do you mind already stamped ones?

-enk

m_zahorodni

Post by m_zahorodni » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:58 pm

enk wrote:Unused only or do you mind already stamped ones?

-enk
It doesn't matter, send what you have:)