Laminate flooring & a door & drywall sheets & a door

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Hank W.
The Motorhead

Laminate flooring & a door & drywall sheets & a

Post by Hank W. » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:52 pm

Ok, made some "finds".

For sale: dry& warm storaged: Laminate floor planking, 4 boxes @ 9 planks, 2,2m2 = if someone has 8 square meters and wants a pretty sturdy floor for it (hallway etc.) here's a steal deal. make an offer.

For someone to come & take
3-4 drywall sheets, 1x3mx6mm, some 3mx50cmx3mm pressboard & one regular white door (lock system comes with if I can find it.). Door is OK, in case you've run through the one in your rental this is an excellent way to get rid of nasty questions from the landlord.

Pressboard is a bit warped and maybe has some damp damage, but if you need something like levelling under the footpath in the yard, this is an excellent way to do it. Same applies to the drywall sheets. Excellent in making a patio. Not too much warped, will go under someplace as extra filling or yard levelling under the patio, need is just *get rid of*.

Reason is I can't transport now in the snow time, I'll need to go hide them in the basement as I could use them for my own patio next year or so...

Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Laminate flooring & a door & drywall sheets & a

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic