Free printer

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
gavin

Free printer

Post by gavin » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:20 pm

So, I have this 'old' inkjet printer (Canon BJC3000), new printhead about 2 months ago, not very heavily used. pretty OK print quality, and I have the manuals and drivers.

It's not worth selling, so if you want it, you can have it for free. There are two problems:

1) I'm in the sticks, so l'll send it to you through Matkahuolto (bus) which should be about 10€ (which you will pay when you collect the parcel)

2) It would need a blob of solder (2 min job) on the power supply. Otherwise it's working perfectly.

I've been looking fo an excuse to buy a new printer for ages, and this was it. I suppose it's not a very attractive proposition, but I'd rather advertise and recycle the printer, rather than have it clutter up the aitta.

PM or e-mail me if you are interested.

John, you could fix this and sell it for a profit, I'll bet :wink:

Cheers
Gavin

Free printer

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

John

Post by John » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:11 pm

Or upgrade my bjc 1000 ! :D
"Duff beer"...........the cause and solution of most of lifes problems
ANON (H.Simpson)

John

Post by John » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:20 pm

#2 My soldering iron is warm already! :D
ANON (H.Simpson)

sy

Post by sy » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:45 pm

There is a web site called http://www.annetaan.net, where you can give out your old stuff for free. You can also put some notices that you need something.

John

Post by John » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:58 pm

Thanks Gavin, five minutes with the soldering iron and it was as good as new, and a worthy upgrade for my aging bjc 1000.

I owe you a pint!

John :D
ANON (H.Simpson)

gavin

Post by gavin » Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:08 am

John wrote:Thanks Gavin, five minutes with the soldering iron and it was as good as new, and a worthy upgrade for my aging bjc 1000.

I owe you a pint!

John :D
You're more than welcome :wink:

I'd rather see it used than gathering dust in the barn. And it was just the excuse I was waiting for to buy a nice shiny new multi-function scanner/copier/printer. :D

Happy printing!