Bowling Sun 18th April...

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
BAT

Post by BAT » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:33 pm

Bowling was a lot of fun! In lane 15 - Tiina took first place with one point more than Arno. I finished a respectable third :D Arno and Anna made a comeback with many strikes in the second game, but our lane time ran out so we never got a final result. I think Arno and Anna would have been in first and second place, for sure. In lane 16 it was looking as though Daive was mopping the floor with Arabella and Sara, but we'll need a report from them on the details. :twisted:

If you want to get in on the action next time and try to defeat the current bowling champions - please come out to the next bowling event!

Next bowling event coming soon...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Sara

Post by Sara » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:52 pm

Thanks Guys!!! That was great fun!! :D

Daive is the pin king!!! I think he got 119 :shock:

I got 98 and tried real hard to whip Daives skinny white ar.se but he was having none of it!

Arabella was a champ and came in just behind me!

Overall I believe lane 16 won! :twisted:

Next time we shall have to have take the lanes for more time :D

tiinajk

Post by tiinajk » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:08 pm

Sara wrote:

Overall I believe lane 16 won! :twisted:
Yeah well you didn't have to put up with a sloping floor. I swear there was a lean to the left!

It was fun and we should do it again...

Tiina
Image Image

daive

Post by daive » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:51 pm

Sara wrote:I got 98 and tried real hard to whip Daives skinny white ar.se but he was having none of it!:D
A jolly good time, really enjoyed it, it was cheap enough and they have beer too, although after last night I wasn't in the mood for any! Definitely something that should be done more often and for longer time too.

Good organisation Sara and posse!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:11 pm

All's said, nothing more to add that would make things sound any better than they already do.

Thanks for a nice day, guys (and gals) :D

deojuvame

Post by deojuvame » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:54 pm

Ditto the positive comments :)

I'll make a mental note to throw the bowling ball underhand all the time from now on... :wink: