TV,VIDEO,PC,ECT REPAIR SERVICE TO ALL

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Darrell Felton

Post by Darrell Felton » Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:54 pm

To all who need some repairs to your consumer electronic goods or professional goods, My name is Darrell and i own my own electronics repair service in helsinki, tv ,video, playstation,audio,pc,monitors,my firms name is Euro -American video service,much help with questions about your needs in english . all welcome :D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

superiorinferior

Post by superiorinferior » Sat May 01, 2004 3:30 pm

How are your rates?

:D

Best,

superiorinferior

Darrell Felton

rates

Post by Darrell Felton » Sun May 02, 2004 12:41 pm

you can check them at http://www.kolumbus.fi/euro-american.video.service/
and ofcourse ifyou are a member of this group depending on your needs its possible for arrange priceing.

Ace

Post by Ace » Sun May 02, 2004 12:44 pm

Lol :lol: You have to pay to advertise on here mate. Unless its something small your selling then it can go in announcements. You cant expect to promote your business for free on the BB though :lol: Expect a modding coming your way ;-)

BAT

Post by BAT » Sun May 02, 2004 1:27 pm

Actually, it is okay for now. Is in the the wrong section though - moving it to Announcements.

Ace

Post by Ace » Sun May 02, 2004 1:35 pm

My mistake :oops:

BAT

Post by BAT » Sun May 02, 2004 1:36 pm

That's okay Ace :D There will be a small fee for advertising eventually, but the system isn't in place yet.

meenfreem

Post by meenfreem » Mon May 03, 2004 4:53 pm

Darrell... in need of an extra hand?!?
I used to have my own computer repair service in Holland... so maybe you can employ me :)

Darrell Felton

Post by Darrell Felton » Thu May 06, 2004 9:18 am

Sorry for the delay ,Im not looking to hire anyone but if you are still interested in starting your own business here,you can begin here and share the expense,we can work out a plan for the business and negotiate on this. are you repairing at this time what kind of repair are you in ,laptops desk tops ect? let me know

tonia99

Re: TV,VIDEO,PC,ECT REPAIR SERVICE TO ALL

Post by tonia99 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:29 pm

I need my TV fixed. I can only watch it for like half an hour before it starts blinking.. then it becomes black :(