A cat for 6 weeks

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
berolina3010

A cat for 6 weeks

Post by berolina3010 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello,

Are you interested in taking care of a cat?

I am away from Finland during the period of 12.5-24.6.14 and unable to bring my cat with me. So if you want some fun in summer days with a cat, he is available for you for 6 weeks. The cat is a 2 years old, completely while, vaccinated, and castrated. His father is the Scottish Fold and mother is the American Maine Coon. Thus, he is very loving, sweet, energetic and easy to train. He knows how to use the litter box.

On your busy days, he can play independently and your duties are only feeding him and cleaning the litter box, very simple. You will receive a thank-you gift and 100e if you don't mind. I will for sure prepare enough food and other facilities in advance.

I'd love to find the perfect exchange, you have some joys and I am comfortably away. PM me if you are interested or having any questions. Thanks for your attention!

A cat for 6 weeks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

anamarija

Re: A cat for 6 weeks

Post by anamarija » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:39 am

Hi! Have you found already someone to take care of you cat? We have 3 cats of ourown, so am not sure if we could take the 4th one, even temporary, but I suggest you to join the group on Facebook Finland . and post the message there, am sure sbdy will be willing to take care of him/her :) I can still talk to my husband tho and what does he think of an idea :) How does your cat get along with other cats? Our two just fine, but the oldest lady is the grumpy one.

berolina3010

Re: A cat for 6 weeks

Post by berolina3010 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:58 pm

HI Ana,

Thank you for your message. My friend has suggested to help me already.
I would love any place where my cat could make friends. He used to live with 2 other dogs really well and feel happier getting along with others than being alone.
My friend unfortunately does not have any pet. Thus, my cat is going to be alone and playing with her after she comes back from work everyday.
I really appreciate your kindness, if there is any change I will update.

Best regards.