mom&kid are looking for some new friends!

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Silkku

Post by Silkku » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Silvia and i am an italian girl. I have a 10 month old baby boy and i am 7 months pregnant of my second child. I would love to meet up with moms and their kids so that my child can interact and make some friends and so that I can have some maternity/woman to woman/friendship time. We live in Vantaa and it wouldn´t be a problem to meet in Helsinki in a child friendly place or in a park if the weather is nice.
Unfortunately I have to say that I do know some finnish people with kids but they are all so shy, cold and introverted...I never feel free to open up and have a real good laugh! I would love to meet outgoing, happy, solar people who would like to share and enjoy life, motherhood and kids together with me. I feel a bit lonely in this country! I need energetic positive people around me who are not afraid to be social!
I love talking, I love rock and metal music, cooking, baking and artcrafts! :D
Please contact me!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

PaulV

Re: mom&kid are looking for some new friends!

Post by PaulV » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:45 am

Ciao Silvia ,

We are an Canadian Italian family. Are you still in Vantaa? Which part?

All well with the arrival of you 2nd child?

Saluti,

Paul.

babyloner

Re: mom&kid are looking for some new friends!

Post by babyloner » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi Silvia,

You may want to visit this place from 12 Aug 2015. There are alot of nice mummies and kids.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rautpiha ... 41?fref=ts

BR